Sunday, May 30, 2010

Keeping you posted!

Hi there! Lets see where to start lol. On May 26, 2010 (Wednesday) I went to the doctor to see what was wrong with me, since I have been nauseated for a long time now. After going through a peeing test to be sure I wasn't pregnant (which of course I wasn't but there are some people that go in and turn out to be pregnant so they have to test every time a female says she is nauseated.) and after going through a painful process he (the doctor) couldn't determine what was wrong but suggested that I eat some yogurt everyday, one that helps with digestion. Well I don't know if the yogurt is what helped or not but today (May 29, 2010) I haven't had any nausea.

On May 27, 2010 (Thursday) we went to the bank and I am now even closer to getting a new computer. We also went to the second hand store and I got some music for cheap and saved an approximate of $20, give or take of course.

May 29, 2010 (Saturday) today I beat another one of my games. Eragon for my PS2 it was rather easy to beat and I did it in less then a day of play time. If I had to guess on how long I played it for I would say 2-3 hours. I have started Kya again and I am 1/4 of the way done only played it for about 2 hours so far (including the breaks I took in between, which happened to be quite a few, I was drinking tea again :P hehe).

May 30,2010 (Friday) today I started a game that is new to me called Pool of Radiance Ruins of Myth Drannor so far its ok but haven't played it much only 30 mins. approximately, but will continue playing after I finish this post.

Some more things about me:
I like to draw for fun but I am not really good and it takes forever for me to figure out what to draw, which in turn makes me give up and pick up a book, play video games, or sometimes do work. I have played a flute, a baritone, a drum, a recorder, and a metallophone. The metallophone was old and I held it up with one side on my leg and the other in the air with my hand keeping it stable. Unfortunately it was pretty beat up and I would have to put it together every time I would go to use it and the piece I had to have on my leg was sharp and was painful to keep there and play. I currently do not play any instruments.

Things I would like:
I want to be able to swim with Dolphins even if its just once (preferably wild ones where they come to me and let me know its ok to swim with them). I want to go ice skating, yes I am a weirdo and yes I will probably fall on my bottom since I cant even skate on a, straight 4 wheel, street skate. I don't really mind though I just want to do it. I also want to go horseback riding again, I did it when I was really little but can't remember it now.

Random:
Knowledge can come from unexpected places.

0 comments: