Saturday, June 5, 2010

Update!

May 31, 2010
Today our Japanese friend came by and brought us some gifts. Mine below.



The CD is for size reference, (like a key) the CD I didn't receive from her but got on my trip to the second hand store.

June 1, 2010
My bro and I went exploring a bit last night to see where some of the streets would take us and it turns out that we ended up going in a semi circle and if we would've continued (which we didn't get to since he had to go to the bathroom) then we would've come on a familiar and straight shot road back to our house.

June 2, 2010
Hey, not much is up today but I figured I would give another update on how things are going. My nausea is back, so I have it off and on once again, I haven't stopped eating the yogurt though so safe bet to say it didn't help or rather it wasn't what stopped it for that short amount of time. My mom thinks it may be my soap so we are going to get rid of it and test out that theory. On June 7th @ 10:00am our Japanese friend will be taking us (My bro, mom and I) out shopping to get some REAL Japan made items since there aren't very many out there and she knows where to go to get some good quality ones.

June 3,2010
We went to the doctor again and now I have medicine to take for my nausea. He is still stumped but is thinking it may be acid reflux. My mom thinks it may be that as well. We went to Washi and my mom and I now have a job to make our Washi teacher some sample Washi products.

June 4,2010
Today I played Kya again and as I was getting ready for bed I noticed a blackish spot (basically something that didn't belong caught my eye) on my wall toward the ceiling, above my TV, which I had been playing on. I went to get my father considering I am to short to get it and didn't know what type of insect it was other then the fact that it looked like it could fly. Which made it even more pressing not to try to get it if I wasn't sure I could. Don't want it flying somewhere else in the house and hurt anyone. My dad came in and said it was either some type of wasp or Queen Ant. My response was sarcastic, "Oh, great". The last thing I wanted was an ant colony in my room, outside is fine but in my room NO! He left to get Windex to coat it so it would fall down. Once it fell my dad had me fetch some toilet paper. I did and handed it to him. He picked up the creature looked at it for a moment, closed up the toilet paper and said yup it's some type of wasp it's trying to sting me. He flushed it down the toilet. I moved the TV back and Thanked my dad and said goodnight. Then quickly got some paper and wrote what happened so I could type it to y'all.

June 5,2010
Happy Birthday to my dad! We went to Outback steak house to celebrate. I finished Kya again too.

June 6,2010
Today I am updating my worksheets and trying to get steam to work. So far I am not having any luck with it and I cant figure out why I am having so much trouble. All well though sooner or later I will get to play again I rather sooner then later but I will take what I can get.
Look at this:


That there is a half frozen egg that my mom tried to crack open after taking it out of the fridge, only one that was like that. My mom thinks it was harvested a little late too.

0 comments: