Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long days not much happened.

June 15th, 2010
Hey, it's been awhile I know, sorry. I started a blog post but my computer decided to shut off so I lost what I had typed down. I hadn't saved it yet and forgot what I had put down. (I am typing now though. June 20, 2010.)

Lets see my mom gave me till Monday June 14th 2010 for my nausea to go away or I would have to go back to the Doctor for some tests (dealing with needles most likely) and to be X-Rayed. Now I am just going to come right out and say I hate needles. I'd rather get punched or swallow pills than get a needle stuck in me. Luckily for me the nausea went away all except for when I would get hungry, which I think is pretty normal. Now my Mom says I will still need to go to the doctor for a check up after my pills and stuff are all gone. Understandable I think, no? Just as long as the Doctor doesn't want to use any needles I think it will be fine.

Lets see what else? I rearranged my room last weekend but still have more work to do. Bunch of paper work and stuff that I need to file. I like where I placed my bed at. I sleep lots better so far. It turns out that the north pole and south pole magnetic pull and the magnetic pull of our bodies effect how you sleep. I didn't know that till my Mom told me. Neat info to know. Now I know when I can't sleep real well after moving to a new place (we move often) that I just need to turn my bed to the direction I sleep best at and I should see improvement, well in theory.

June 17, 2010
Now, I would of posted this earlier than now but haven't had the time to go on my computer cause of this class I am taking. Wait, strike that, that's a lie, I had time once or twice but instead decided to do chores (I have to do anyway) and study like I am suppose to do. I think that is more important, no offense intended. Sorry if you take offense to it. I still didn't get all my chores done. Luckily for me my parents are kind and are ok with me missing a little bit of chores I will just have to make up for it later is all. Lets see today I wrote whats above (for June 17, 2010) on a sheet of paper and studied.

June 18, 2010
I went to class came back home and watched Ella Enchanted to relax then went straight to bed for I have another day of class tomorrow. So I didn't sit down to type on my computer.

June 19, 2010
I went to class came home and decided to be lazy and push my post to today (June 20, 2010) I watched Legend of the Bog which was an ok movie kinda slow. Not really horror in my opinion, sure it showed blood and sure the people are being basically hunted but it wasn't something to strike horror in you. Well unless maybe you don't watch much horror and cant stand blood. I guess what I am saying is there are other horror movies that are better then this one though you will always have that I guess. Just depends who you are and what your likes or dislikes are.

June 20, 2010
Not to much to report. Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there. Oh I forgot on June 17, 2010 I got some new books. It will take me a while to read all of them along with all the other books that I need to read. I guess it would help if I would actually pick up the book and read it instead of stacking them up and reading here and there hehe. Well Type later!

0 comments: