Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hi Rose here, hope everyone has been enjoying my posts and if not I am sorry but you don't have to read them and I am sure you will find a blog that you do like reading. Enjoy!

I finished my class I was working on and passed. I am currently reading a book called "Witch & Wizard" by: James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet from the Library for an event they are holding. I will finish reading the book and by my understanding I will then write a book report, basically, on it of what I thought and if I would recommend the book. My goal is to finish it before this Thursday so when we go to the Library on Thursday I can turn it in and start on another book I want to see if I can read all 10 before I leave back to the states. Oh I haven't mentioned that yet. Well we will be going back to the states to visit family/friends and for a wedding. Then we will come back to Japan.

I got "Dark Cloud" from the second hand store it's a Ps2 game(no I am not shy about buying used stuff, make fun of me all ya want but look around every penny counts) and I have played it here and there and so far I like it. I have only defeated one boss so I am not that far on it.
I am looking on eBay to see if I can find the games "Sly Cooper and the Thieves Raccoonus" and "Sly 2 Band of Thieves". I want them both on Ps2, I already have Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves. I got Sly 3 first as a gift. It is also Ps2 and was nice to play though I wasn't all that thrilled with the ending cause the gang is no more. At least it was a happy ending for them though.

Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Hope you all enjoy and celebrate. We went to the base for the celebration they had a little sorta like a petting zoo there. Though you couldn't touch all the animals. It was hot and a lot of them were panting and wanting water. There was ponies, (not horses, ponies, I am not saying it just cause I am a girl) sheep, goat, calf, dog, mice, (one got out of its cage. Cute little thing I hope they put him back though, there wasn't much water around outside of his cage unless he wanted to go to the ducks and geese.) rabbits, raccoon, chipmunk, birds, chickens, and I think a few others but you get the idea. I liked a few of the fireworks probably because I hadn't seen them before. We went bowling while we waited for night to fall. I did ok better then I normally do. 116 first game I believe and then 97 on second if I remember correctly. Well type later. Have fun!

0 comments: